Umbrella Auto Design’s F1 Interior Series for Nissan GT-R
Umbrella Auto Designs went all out on their 2010 Nissan GT-R after not really feeling the OEM interior finish. Instead they opted for a Black Ultrasuede material with silver stitching throughout including everything from the seats to the dashboard. Umbrella say they’re ready to go on this for customers with around 3 weeks turnaround for a full interior job and can arrange transport to and from their workshop from anywhere in the US.
Included in the re-trim are:
- Front seats re-trimmed (in this case Status Racing 1 piece seats are shown)
- Repainted light grey interior plastics satin black
- Steering wheel re-trimmed Black Ultrasuede with silver accent stitching
- E-brake and boot re-trimmed Black Ultrasuede with silver accent stitching
- Shift knob re-trimmed Black Ultrasuede with silver accent stitching
- Complete dashboard re-trim with silver french stitch added, gauge pod has silver diamond stitch added
- Door panels (Diamond upgrade) Grips with silver french stitch
- Center console and all adjacent panels, silver french stitch added
- Rear lower side panels, silver french stitch added for contrast. *available wrapped with no seam or stitching if requested
- Rear upper side panels wrapped with no seam or stitching
- Rear upper and lower seats, diamonds stitched in silver added, silver french on exterior added
- Rear package tray
- Subwoofer cover, silver french stitch added
- Rear armrest, silver french stitch added
It’s one amazing looking result from a pretty exhaustive list of re-trimmed parts. I think there’s no argument you will certainly wind up with one amazingly unique GT-R.
Head over to their website at the link below to contact them for more info.