2012 Nissan GT-R Aurora Flare Blue Pearl Special

October 3rd, 2010

NAGTROC scored a few more photos of the newest color for the 2012 GT-R. The Aurora Flare Blue Pearl is looking to be an amazing color choice. Looking forward to seeing this one in the flesh.

Source: NAGTROC Forums

GTR News , , , , , , ,

1. BaySideBlueBoy
    October 4th, 2010 at 03:07 | #1

Have to change my nickname.

2. adrian_245
    October 4th, 2010 at 04:19 | #2

Wow! That color is amazing!! and the rims are amazing too. I love it!

3. nahti
    October 4th, 2010 at 10:09 | #3

@anonymous
    can someone please just delete the comment of this corvette/porsche driver? :p

4. Alex Cervantes
    October 4th, 2010 at 14:11 | #4

@Anonymous1
    Corvette/Porsche SUCKS!
    Their (filthy) vehicle company are useless & stupid. (Corvette/Porsche are NOT the best)
    Corvette/Porsche are scum, morons & gangster assholes. (Their dumb & brainless drivers, fans, etc are sore losers)
    All their vehicles are all shit, rubbish, garbage & suck-ass.
    Their (needless) companies must be removed from this face of this planet.
    Anyway Corvette/Porsche (forever) SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS & SUCKS!
    and one more thing. AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT MY NAME AND EMAIL LITTLE BITCH.

5. Tarik Laaraj
    October 4th, 2010 at 19:10 | #5

good color for my Z32.

6. Clay
    October 4th, 2010 at 19:28 | #6

Beautiful color, it’s about time they brought out a blue for it. I like Corvettes and Porsches, but I’ll take a blue R35 over any of them any day.

Except maybe a GT2 RS

7. Fun
    October 4th, 2010 at 20:51 | #7

This is just…..cheating.

8. Alexandre D.T.
    October 5th, 2010 at 04:49 | #8

@Alex Cervantes :
    If you have the.. “balls” you say, just argue a bit instead of shouting insults. It just sounds.. silly, and puts shame on the GT-R community.

Anyway, this blue is beautiful. Better than Bay Side Blue in my opinion.
    This SPEC-M is going to be awesome, like its predecessors.
    I’m waiting for the day I see the first one in French streets.

9. GianTkilleR
    October 5th, 2010 at 14:40 | #9

I was never really bothered about a blue R35 until I saw these pictures. Stunning colour. I’m also a fan of the new wheel design and the twin canards.

10. Anonymous1
    October 7th, 2010 at 04:19 | #10

Nissan SUCKS!
    Their (filthy) vehicle company are useless & stupid.
    Nissan are scum, morons & gangster assholes. (Their dumb & brainless drivers, fans, etc are sore losers)
    All their (crap) vehicles are all shit, all dump, rubbish, garbage & suck-ass.
    Their (needless & unnecessary) companies must be removed from this face of this planet.
    Anyway Nissan (forever) SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS & SUCKS!

11. November 23rd, 2010 at 07:42 | #11

can someone please tell me the paint code for this? i know its probably impossible to get but…if anyone knows it please let me no

12. Ersin Demirci
    December 27th, 2011 at 02:58 | #12

Someone who does not like the GTR, that person does not have
    any knowlegde about cars ans is not a Heterosexual.

1. October 3rd, 2010 at 21:18 | #1