Nissan GT-R 2009 Model Updates – MY09 Series II GT-R
The next model year of the Nissan GT-R is around the corner and with it several interesting updates are being made. First in Japan but surely they will filter out to the regional GT-Rs as soon as current stock is depleted.
What were calling the Series II Nissan GT-R R35 will have the following changes in it’s debut MY09:
- Engine output up 5ps to 485ps
- White body colour changed from paint code QX1 to QAB (Storm White)
- Brembo brake calipers rebadged to Nissan
- Front License plate base removed (JDM falls into line with the USDM here)
- Gas tank size expanded, 71 litres – 73.8 litres
- Slightly tweaked fuel economy 8.2 km/L to 8.5 km/L
- Last but not least, another 5% price increase…
Note to automotive news sites: If you are publishing this on your blog or automotive news site, you are asked to kindly link back to the permalink below.
White Colour Photo from user PJCS on GTR Register UK: